Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Doll Find~Nike Shoe box

 So I went to the nike store  and saw a many nike gift card box at the counter and fell in love(not literally)! It was the right size for my dolls!
This is a little size comparison to a real nike shoe box.
A size comparison to my doll, Ali.
The inside,unfortunately it is for gift cards so there is a slot thing,but you can still fit shoes.
So realistic! This is the side of box.

I got this for free by the way.:-)

P.S. My signuture might switch back and forth from the black and pink one to other ones like this so...Yeah




4 comments:

Commenting Rules
1. Please do not comment any badwords. If so,they will be deleted.
2.You may leave links to appropriate websites,NO game websites or store etc.
(Does not include etsy shops)
3.If you have a blog or website feel free to leave it in the comments I
would love to check it out!

THANK YOU :-D