Sunday, January 22, 2017

Goodbye. :(

As you can tell this doll blog hasn't gotten a new post in a year. Unfortunately, it probably won't ever get any more posts. I don't really like dolls anymore (I don't hate them). They aren't a big part of my life anymore. They just aren't my passion. I never thought I would grow out of liking AG dolls. But I did. I just became busy with school and never got time to play with them. I also had no friends who liked them. I just started to loose interest. I also realized that I was spending a lot of money on those dolls. So I finally decided to give them up. I used to think it was crazy and sad when people stopped liking AG dolls. I haven't touched one of my dolls in months and I don't plan on playing with them again. Don't get me wrong I'll still always have a bit of love for them at the bottom of my heart. I had an amazing time with this blog and I'd like to thank all those who looked at my little unpopular doll blog with terrible photos taken with a tablet face camera. (Yes that was the only camera on my tablet so that was why the photos always were at a weird angle.) And most of all, thank you for the people who still look at this little unpopular blog.

Goodbye, I guess. 










P.S I will probably be taking this blog down in about a month. (Just so people can see this post) 



1 comment:

Commenting Rules
1. Please do not comment any badwords. If so,they will be deleted.
2.You may leave links to appropriate websites,NO game websites or store etc.
(Does not include etsy shops)
3.If you have a blog or website feel free to leave it in the comments I
would love to check it out!

THANK YOU :-D